CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 7, 2008

i went back to school today after a week long vacation and on my desk waiting for me were a package and 4 letters. wow!! that's all i can say. i have gotten letter after letter since i've been here, package after package...etc. i can't tell you how loved it makes me feel and how much it helps knowing people at home love me and are praying for me while i'm a world away. you have no idea how much it helps when i'm alone in my house to pull a letter out of my purse and just hold it because i know someone who loves me held it. i know i'm a sentimental mushy pot, but it's true. i was sitting here on my bed reading my letters through once, then twice, then again...and all of a sudden i was overwhelmed with the thought of how many people are praying for me at home. no wonder i'm ok -no wonder the moments when i feel like i can't handle it never last long. God's holding me. and and He's holding you, too...which actually means we aren't very far apart, although God's hands are pretty big seeing as He's got the whole world in His hands. =)

thank you, thank you, thank you for praying for me and loving me in all the ways you do. really, thank you.

(ok, thanks for letting me be a big soppy teddy bear for a bit.)

2 comments:

Matt N. Lundquist said...

I like the mushy sentimental comments.
We are praying for you and I hope to send some more letters and packages too.
Love,
Dad

Alexandria said...

Hey! Wanna check out my blog?

http://alexandriawaitingpatiently.blogspot.com/

I am looking forward to your next post. : )
I've been praying for you.