CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

good morning! i've decided it's high time you saw pictures of who i spend the majority of my time with -my kids.



here are the little ones -my kitten class. (leo, chris, wain, rob, cindy, angel, kelly, and owen)

singing "baby beluga" at the top of their lungs.


cindy thinks chris is about the funniest thing in the world.


owen basks in the glory of rice cakes. (at the november birthday party)


cindy isn't quite as excited as owen...after all, this is pizza, not rice cakes.


little angel.


i love owen.


being the crazy kids they are.

the not-as-little-ones...piglet class. (nick, jonathan, and kevin)


off in their own world (like normal).


they love science (this is just before the water spilled all over the floor and kevin's jeans).

my starfish class. (jessy, justin, judy, jenny, june, mason, edith, and andy)

lunch time!


june, edith, and andy on our field trip to the aquarium.


jessy is so cute.


edith, judy, and jennie -they were smiling fantastically until they saw the camera.


june -a cute handful.


this is classic andy-justin-mason.

my seal class. (alice, lisa, nancy, caleb, brian, willy, dominic, and rachel)


semi-lined up after class.


alice and lisa writing me love notes on the board before class.


nancy and lisa (in the pig tails i did for her...hmmm, i may need to work on my height?)


"willy willy willy" and brian's big smile.


caleb, dominic and classic rachel.

my oldest elementary class -SA.

after the girls decorated the board for my birthday. (you probably can't tell, but i'm fearing for the life of my camera as kevin and john fight over who gets to take the picture)


introducing our fellow teachers to the goodness of chicken quesadillas.


yes, i spend alot of time with my kids. but in actuality i spend the majority of my time -at school, at home, at coffee shops, etc. -with this kid. she's my favorite. =)

0 comments: